Friday, August 17, 2012

Cheryl Burke looks fresh faced

If you're a fan of Dancing with the Stars or the Lawrence brothers (as in Joey, Matthew and Andy) you are likely aware that Matthew Lawrence and Cheryl Burke used to date. (I discovered this ten minutes ago.) Matthew looks mighty good these days, but I am actually posting about his ex, Cheryl.  I understand that as a performer she must wear heavy makeup that is visible off the dance floor.  But how cute is Cheryl Burke without her raccoon eyeliner and pancake blush?  She looks fresh-faced and ten years younger than usual!

I don't know if homegirl has single fold eyelids or what, but I can tell you I've practically given up on eye makeup.  Eyeliner and mascara get smudged on my eyelids, and I have no place to put eye shadow. When I see Cheryl without makeup I am reminded how a natural face can outshine a made up one.

Pics via lastheplace.com and Zimbio